Beingkind Scholarship 2016
BKF CRITERIA FOR STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- A Child whose mother is a widow and yet to remarry.
- A Child with five or more siblings, in a family under challenging circumstances.
- Orphaned child under guardianship of Relatives, etc…
- Child’s parents are divorced and live with legal guardians, and no more living with biological parents (will be considered according to BKF decision).
- Children of difficult and testing circumstances who are unable to be bear the cost of education.
- All the applications will be evaluated by the Interview Board on a case-by-case basis, chosen randomly without any prejudice from the short-listed candidates to be supported for a year.
- The donation amount will be paid in quarterly terms of the year according to child’s school grade.
STUDENT’S DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
- Written application and request letter stating child’s situation at present along with curriculum vitae.
STUDENT’S DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AFTER THE SELECTION
- Student’s copy of Birth Certificate.
- Parent’s copy of Death Certificate, if applicable.
- School progress report / report card from last academic year.
- Recommendation letter by the School Principal, addressed to BKF.
- Area Grama Sevaka letter addressed to BKF will be an added advantage during the selection.
- Living Parent’s or Guardian’s Copy of National Identity Card.
- Two Passports sized pictures of the student.